Gower Street Church, Derby – 8 dwellings

Conversion of this cherished former Presbyterian Chapel built in 1868, along with its Vicarage, to form 4 apartments and 4 town houses, ranging in size from 54 m2 up to a whopping 184 m2. Complete rebuild of the roof structure with newly-laid internal foundations to support a steel structure to support the addition of a first and second floor. Oozing character and heritage, this project is a landmark in Derby City Centre!